Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Extra Savvy Sketches + Text

Ms. Concepcion has successfully updated the first round of sketches for Cookie-Wise Pablo which you can now view below. Also included are the 16 corresponding couplets so it's less of a silent movie without the subtitles.



1) A cookie now or two later?
There may be no question greater.

2) That one right there is so enticing.
But a second one? That's better than icing!

3) "I will wait for two!" Pablo exclaimed. 
"You'll eat that one before I return!" Missy Monkey proclaimed.

4) "I will not!" Pablo disagreed.
"We shall see!" said Missy Monkey.

5) "Then hold this while I get the other.
When I return you can have another."

6) In his hands Pablo held the cookie
which quickly began to drive him kooky. 

7) It felt so soft and smelled so choice
that Pablo's mouth became quite moist.

8) His breathing grew heavy and his eyes grew large.
Where had that monkey gone, to Mars?

9) "I have to do something or the monkey will win!"
Pablo said as he mussed up his hair for inspiration.

10) All the static in his hair created a charge in the air. 
"Eureka! I've got it!" Pablo cheered with flair.

11) "Missy Monkey, two can play this game!"
Putting the cookie down, Pablo just walked away.

12) He walked down the path and he walked up the hill.
He walked by the water and he walked under a windowsill.

13) He walked through the Great Park
he walked and he walked until it got dark.

14) He came to a bench and Missy Monkey,
but wait, hold on, where was the other cookie?

15) "I just couldn't wait!" Missy mumbled
her mouth full of cookie crumbles.

16) "I did!" Pablo said with pride
as animals from the park slipped him Missy's cookies on the sly.

No comments: