Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mish Mash

The editing of Chapter Two is nigh complete. Maybe even tonight! After that, the chapters get shorter and editing should be smoother. I'm shooting for 6 pages a day and finishing up on December 9th.

What happened to Thanksgiving, you say? Well, it's just not going to happen. I start a part-time pastry gig after the 9th and then there's the holidays which'll be a blur.

I've also put together a list of about 100 friends who I'll request provide criticism. I'll give 'em a month (till Feb. 1, 2009) to read and comment.

As I edit I think about a soundtrack to the lives of the characters and what they might be listening to as they work, drive, play. Motown and African artists are in the mix, but being the 21st Century, I'm tempted to work in Anthony Hamilton, Raphael Saadiq and Sharon Jones and Dap Kings. Props to Peel.

No comments: