Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grazie tutti

The chip on my shoulder typically provides enough motivation. Recently, though, a few friends have stepped up in small ways to show their support which has meant more than I thought it would.

On three separate occasions at work lately, I've mentioned "meetings" I had after work without going into much detail. In each case, independent of each other, three talented and sweet co-workers with far more on their plates than an underling's side project, have asked, "About the book?" "Unfortunately, no," I'd reply, but the fact that they remembered and perhaps hoped that for me, was very cool.

And just the other day an old friend (howdy, Kurt!) told me that he followed this blog. I had no idea. This made me wonder who else looked on from afar.

While this blog originated to shame myself into writing consistently and into completing the projects I started, the added bonus of support, of people rooting for you, certainly helps and is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Now back to editing.

No comments: