Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taking the Fork in the Road

As I had hoped, Dr. Z has spoken and I have listened. It seems that for all the folks that think there are two distinct stories in ACYW, there is still a vocal minority that believe the two can and should be reconciled. I agree with the minority.

So what of my last post? I think the conclusions I drew are still sound, but I also see the reconciliation option which I will explore first as I think it will take less time than researching all things Brazil and then re-editing.

That being said, I picked up all things Brazil at the library yesterday and will continue to read, listen, watch and experience the culture and language for shits and giggles if nothing else.

Tonight, between pitches and innings in Boston, I'll continue to flesh out Family a story I'm eager to start simply for the fact that I'll get to write a food fight scene.

No comments: